This is the first announcement of the school
“Modern Aspects of Dynamical Systems”
The school is directed by Claudio Bonanno (Università di Pisa), Alfonso Sorrentino (Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”) and Corinna Ulcigrai (Universität Zürich).
The school will consist of the following courses:
- Manfred Einsiedler: “Homogeneous dynamics and Diophantine approximation”
- Giovanni Forni: “Effective ergodic theory for translation flows”
- Vadim Kaloshin: “Integrability and rigidity for convex billiards”
- Tere M-Seara: “Exponentially small phenomena and its role in the dynamics”
- Jasmin Raissy: “Holomorphic dynamics”
Applications will be managed directly by Fondazione CIME through its website. Applications open on December 1st, 2019 and close on April 30th, 2020.
For more information please contact one of the directors.