This online course is part of the Ph.D. program in Mathematics at University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Title: “Viscosity solutions of the Hamilton-Jacobi equations on non-compact manifolds”
Lecturer: Albert Fathi (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
– Lecture 1: Tuesday June 1, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 2: Friday June 4, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 3: Tuesday June 15, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 4: Thursday June 17, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 5: Tuesday June 22, 11-13 (UTC+2)
Lectures will be streamed by the platform Microsoft Teams.
– To subscribe to the Team of the course (It is not necessary to register to the Team in order to attend the streaming of the lectures, see next item):The identifying code of the Team is tltqtrm
Otherwise, you can register using the direct link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3a8e116cb44a774a5d83e247df943a2095%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=92c9b6b2-bb3b-4d7e-833f-9a1ec74e9bcb&tenantId=24c5be2a-d764-40c5-9975-82d08ae47d0e
– This is the link to attend the streaming of the lectures (it works also for people that are not-member of the Team and also without downloading the app, but directly via browser): https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3a8e116cb44a774a5d83e247df943a2095%40thread.tacv2/1619861879421?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2224c5be2a-d764-40c5-9975-82d08ae47d0e%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22d37d6fea-2e4d-4c35-88e4-99bf4cf68fe9%22%7d
These lectures are part of the activity of the MIUR Excellence Department Project [email protected] CUP E83C18000100006
For any information, please feel free to contact Alfonso Sorrentino ([email protected])