Welcome to the page of the
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications. Starting from November 2020 the seminar will run biweekly (mostly) on Thursday afternoons at 4pm Central European Time.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
The list of all seminar, ordered from the recent and upcoming backwards in time is available below and on researchseminars.org. Click on a date to be directed to that seminar’s event page, showing all details of the seminar, including the link to the Zoom room and buttons to add the event to your electronic calendars.
- Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:00 CET: Marta Maggioni (Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands), postponed to July 1 (#ShutDownSTEM, #Strike4BlackLives)
- Wed, 17 Jun 2020 17:00 CET: Sunrose Shrestha (Tufts University, USA), The topology and geometry of random square-tiled surfaces
- Wed, 01 Jul 2020 17:00 CET: Marta Maggioni (Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands), Matching for random systems with an application to minimal weight expansions
- Thu, 04 Jun 2020 17:00 CET: Sandro Vaienti (Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille, France), Thermodynamic formalism for random weighted covering systems
- Thu, 28 May 2020 17:00 CET: Francesco Cellarosi (Queen's University, Canada), Rational Horocycle lifts and the tails of Quadratic Weyl sums
- Thu, 21 May 2020 17:00 CET: Martin Leguil (Université Paris-Sud 11, France), Some rigidity results for billiards and hyperbolic flows
- Thu, 14 May 2020 17:00 CET: Giulio Tiozzo (University of Toronto, Canada), Central limit theorems for counting measures in coarse negative curvature
Most seminars will also be broadcast live on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel, where past seminars are also stored.
See you “there”!