Welcome to the page of the
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications. Starting from November 2020 the seminar will run biweekly (mostly) on Thursday afternoons at 4pm Central European Time.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
The list of all seminar, ordered from the recent and upcoming backwards in time is available below and on researchseminars.org. Click on a date to be directed to that seminar’s event page, showing all details of the seminar, including the link to the Zoom room and buttons to add the event to your electronic calendars.
- Thu, 04 Feb 2021 10:00 CET: Gary Froyland (University of New South Wales, Australia), The dynamic ocean
- Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:00 CET: Misha Bialy (Tel Aviv University, Israel), Birkhoff-Poritsky conjecture for centrally-symmetric billiards
- Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:00 CET: Michele Gianfelice (Università della Calabria, Italy), Stochastic stability of classical Lorenz flow under impulsive type forcing
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:00 CET: Andrea Venturelli (Université d’Avignon, France), Hyperbolic motion in the Newtonian N-body problem with arbitrary limit shape
- Thu, 26 Nov 2020 17:00 CET: Anna Miriam Benini (Università di Parma, Italy), Infinite entropy for transcendental entire functions
- Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:00 CET: Isaia Nisoli (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), A simple system presenting Noise Induced Order
- Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:00 CET: Carlangelo Liverani (Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Italy), Locating Ruelle-Pollicott resonances
- Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:00 CET: Stefano Marò (Università di Pisa, Italy), Chaotic motion in the breathing circle billiard
- Wed, 08 Jul 2020 17:00 CET: Françoise Pène (Université de Bretagne Occidentale, France), Invariance by induction of the asymptotic variance
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:00 CET: Andreas Knauf (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany), Asymptotic velocity for scattering particles
Most seminars will also be broadcast live on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel, where past seminars are also stored.
See you “there”!