Welcome to the page of the
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications. Starting from November 2020 the seminar will run biweekly (mostly) on Thursday afternoons at 4pm Central European Time.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
The list of all seminar, ordered from the recent and upcoming backwards in time is available below and on researchseminars.org. Click on a date to be directed to that seminar’s event page, showing all details of the seminar, including the link to the Zoom room and buttons to add the event to your electronic calendars.
- Thu, 24 Jun 2021 16:00 CET: Kasun Fernando (University of Toronto, Canada), Expansions in the mixing local limit theorems for dynamical systems
- Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:00 CET: Mauro Artigiani (Universidad del Rosario, Colombia), Double rotations and their ergodic properties
- Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:00 CET: Matteo Tanzi (New York University, USA), Random-like properties of chaotic forcing
- Thu, 20 May 2021 16:00 CET: Umberto Zannier (Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy), Torsion values of sections, elliptical billiards and diophantine problems in dynamics
- Thu, 06 May 2021 16:00 CET: Selim Ghazouani (Université d’Orsay, France), Piecewise affine homeomorphisms of the circle and dilation surfaces
- Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:00 CET: Tanja Schindler (Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy), Almost sure asymptotic behaviour of Birkhoff sums for infinite measure-preserving dynamical systems
- Thu, 08 Apr 2021 16:00 CET: Eva Miranda and Daniel Peralta-Salas (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas, Spain), Looking at Euler flows through a contact mirror: Universality and Turing completeness
- Thu, 25 Mar 2021 16:00 CET: Álvaro del Pino Gómez (Utrecht University, The Netherlands), Billiards in subriemannian geometry
- Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:00 CET: Alessandro Della Corte (Università di Camerino, Italy), The simplest erasing substitution
- Thu, 25 Feb 2021 16:00 CET: Paolo Giulietti (Università di Pisa, Italy), Infinite mixing for accessible skew products
Most seminars will also be broadcast live on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel, where past seminars are also stored.
See you “there”!