The DinAmicI are pleased to announce to the world:
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications. In May 2020 they will be held on Thursdays at 5pm Central European Time via Zoom. In June 2020 they will be mostly held on Wednesdays at 5pm.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
Recent and upcoming seminars:
(click on a date to be directed to that seminar’s event page, showing all details of the seminar, including the link to the Zoom room and buttons to add the event to your electronic calendars)
- May 14, 2020, 5pm CET: Giulio Tiozzo (University of Toronto, Canada), Central limit theorems for counting measures in coarse negative curvature
- May 21, 2020, 5pm CET: Martin Leguil (Université Paris-Sud 11, France), Some rigidity results for billiards and hyperbolic flows
- May 28, 2020, 5pm CET: Francesco Cellarosi (Queen’s University, Canada), Rational Horocycle lifts and the tails of Quadratic Weyl sums
- June 4, 2020, 5pm CET: Sandro Vaienti (Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille, France), Thermodynamic formalism for random weighted covering systems
- June 10, 2020, 5pm CET: Seminar by Marta Maggioni postponed #ShutDownSTEM
- June 17, 2020, 5pm CET: Sunrose Shrestha (Tufts University, USA), The topology and geometry of random square-tiled surfaces
- June 24, 2020, 5pm CET: Andreas Knauf (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany), Asymptotic velocity for scattering particles
- July 1, 2020, 5pm CET: Marta Maggioni (Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands), Matching for random systems with an application to minimal weight expansions
- July 8, 2020, 5pm CET: Françoise Pène (Université de Bretagne Occidentale, France), Invariance by induction of the asymptotic variance
Most seminars will also be broadcast live on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel, where past seminars are also stored.
See you “there”!