Welcome to the page of the
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications. Starting from November 2020 the seminar will run biweekly (mostly) on Thursday afternoons at 4pm Central European Time.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
Recent and upcoming seminars:
(click on a date to be directed to that seminar’s event page, showing all details of the seminar, including the link to the Zoom room and buttons to add the event to your electronic calendars)
- Nov 12, 2020, 4pm CET: Stefano Marò (Università di Pisa, Italy), Chaotic motion in the breathing circle billiard
- Nov 16, 2020, 2pm CET: Isaia Nisoli (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), A simple system presenting Noise Induced Order
- Nov 26, 2020, 5pm CET: Anna Miriam Benini (Università di Parma, Italy), Infinite entropy for transcendental entire functions
- Dec 10, 2020, 4pm CET: Carlangelo Liverani (Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Italy), Locating Ruelle-Pollicott resonances
- Jan 14, 2021, 4pm CET, Andrea Venturelli (Université d’Avignon, France), TBA
Most seminars will also be broadcast live on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel, where past seminars are also stored.
See you “there”!
Seminar for past seasons are accessible from the DAI Seminar Previous Editions page.