This page contains a record of the past editions of the
DinAmicI: Another Internet Seminar
(a.k.a. DAI Seminar)
a series of online seminars on Dynamical Systems and their applications.
Most seminars can be replayed on the DinAmicI YouTube Channel.
Organizers: A. Bianchi, C. Bonanno, M. Lenci, M. Seri, A. Sorrentino
- May 14, 2020, 5pm CET: Giulio Tiozzo (University of Toronto, Canada), Central limit theorems for counting measures in coarse negative curvature
- May 21, 2020, 5pm CET: Martin Leguil (Université Paris-Sud 11, France), Some rigidity results for billiards and hyperbolic flows
- May 28, 2020, 5pm CET: Francesco Cellarosi (Queen’s University, Canada), Rational Horocycle lifts and the tails of Quadratic Weyl sums
- June 4, 2020, 5pm CET: Sandro Vaienti (Centre de Physique Théorique, Marseille, France), Thermodynamic formalism for random weighted covering systems
- June 10, 2020, 5pm CET: Seminar by Marta Maggioni postponed #ShutDownSTEM
- June 17, 2020, 5pm CET: Sunrose Shrestha (Tufts University, USA), The topology and geometry of random square-tiled surfaces
- June 24, 2020, 5pm CET: Andreas Knauf (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany), Asymptotic velocity for scattering particles
- July 1, 2020, 5pm CET: Marta Maggioni (Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands), Matching for random systems with an application to minimal weight expansions
- July 8, 2020, 5pm CET: Françoise Pène (Université de Bretagne Occidentale, France), Invariance by induction of the asymptotic variance