“Uniformly and non-uniformly hyperbolic dynamics”
“Systèmes dynamiques uniformément et
(In honour of Christian Bonatti’s 60th birthday)
14 – 18 June 2021
Plenary talks are planned every afternoon, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm approximately. More information will appear soon on the webpage of the event.
The online graduate school, part of the ANR Project RAW “Random operators Arising in the study of random Walks”, is addressed to master, PhD students and postdocs, and people interested in the topics of random Schrödinger operators and their connection to random walks or stochastic process (in random environments).
The school will take place over 5 days: June 28, 29 and July 5-7, with 4h of lectures every day to accommodate participants from different time zones (mainly CET, GMT-3, GMT+8). It will consist of
- Mini courses with exercise sessions by Martin Vogel (CNRS & U. Strasbourg), Emmanuel Jacob (ENS Lyon),
- Mini courses by Peter Müller (LMU Munich), Oriane Blondel (CNRS & U. Claude Bernard Lyon 1) and Alain Joye (U. Grenoble Alpes)
- Introductory talks by Amine Asselah (U. Paris-Est Créteil), Eman Hamza (Cairo University), Katarzyna Pietruska-Pałuba (U. of Warsaw), Silke Rolles (TU Munich), Christian Sadel (P. Universidad Católica de Chile), Albert H. Werner (U. of Copenhagen).
For more details and registration, see the following link: https://sites.google.com/view/anr-jcjc-raw/raw-graduate-school
This online course is part of the Ph.D. program in Mathematics at University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Title: “Viscosity solutions of the Hamilton-Jacobi equations on non-compact manifolds”
Lecturer: Albert Fathi (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
– Lecture 1: Tuesday June 1, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 2: Friday June 4, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 3: Tuesday June 15, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 4: Thursday June 17, 11-13 (UTC+2)
– Lecture 5: Tuesday June 22, 11-13 (UTC+2)
Lectures will be streamed by the platform Microsoft Teams.
– To subscribe to the Team of the course (It is not necessary to register to the Team in order to attend the streaming of the lectures, see next item):The identifying code of the Team is tltqtrm
Otherwise, you can register using the direct link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3a8e116cb44a774a5d83e247df943a2095%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=92c9b6b2-bb3b-4d7e-833f-9a1ec74e9bcb&tenantId=24c5be2a-d764-40c5-9975-82d08ae47d0e
– This is the link to attend the streaming of the lectures (it works also for people that are not-member of the Team and also without downloading the app, but directly via browser): https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3a8e116cb44a774a5d83e247df943a2095%40thread.tacv2/1619861879421?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2224c5be2a-d764-40c5-9975-82d08ae47d0e%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22d37d6fea-2e4d-4c35-88e4-99bf4cf68fe9%22%7d
These lectures are part of the activity of the MIUR Excellence Department Project [email protected] CUP E83C18000100006
For any information, please feel free to contact Alfonso Sorrentino ([email protected])
The Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts will host the Belgrade Summer School on Dynamics, July 17-22, 2021, organized by Vladimir Dragović (UTD/MISANU) and Vadim Kaloshin (IST, Austria).
The target audience is undergraduate and graduate students and researchers from Serbia, the region, and around the globe interested in modern dynamics.
The school will be organized online with possible hybrid elements, if the situation with the pandemic permits. The lectures will be given by:
- Marcel Guardia (UPC, Barcelona)
- Hamid Hezari (UC Irvine)
- Vadim Kaloshin (IST, Wien)
- Martin Leguil (UPJV, Amiens)
The event is supported by the Seminars Mathematical Methods of Mechanics and Combinatorics, Geometry, Topology, and Algebra and by the journal Theoretical and Applied Mechanics.
All interested should contact Filip Jevtić by e-mail: [email protected]
by June 17, 2021.
The application material consists of a CV, a short statement of interest and for students a recommendation letter.
This is to announce that applications to the Fondazione CIME school “Modern Aspects of Dynamical Systems”, first announced here and rescheduled to 2-6 August 2021, are now open until May 31, 2021.
Please be aware that, based on the epidemic situation, it is yet to be confirmed that the school will take place and in which form.
For all information on the courses of the school, news about the schedule, and how to apply, visit the website http://web.math.unifi.it/users/cime/
Please notice that those who have already applied last year should apply again. Applications from last year have been canceled.